The powerful, durable and lightweight RAPTOR RAM3000D is a deluxe, full feature axial air mover from Abatement Technologies. It delivers almost 3,500 cfm of high velocity airflow right where you need it for structural drying, yet draws less than three amps. The RAM3000D is specially designed to dry sub-surface materials, such as carpet pads and subflooring, in "top-down" or "in-place" conditions.
RAM3000D Axial Air Mover controls include a three-speed switch, a green “On” lamp, circuit breaker, hour meter and a GFCI protected duplex receptacle for daisy-chaining up to 4 units together on one 15-amp circuit. A more basic model, the RAM3000S, is also available that does not include the GFCI receptacle, hour meter and circuit breaker.
- Airflow - 3,450 cfm (High); 2,300 cfm (Low)
Net Weight - 32 pounds
- Power Supply Requirements - 115-120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Normal Operating Amps - High speed: 2.8 A @ 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Low speed: 2.3 A @ 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Circuit Breaker - 10 amps
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Power Cord - Hard wired 14/3 SJTW power cord with molded plug
- Controls - Three-position HIGH/LOW/OFF motor switch with green "unit on" light indicating fan operation
- Transportability - Built-in ergonomic carry-handle for even weight distribution and perfect balance
- Non-Marking Rubber Feet - Attached rubber feet protect surfaces, eliminate vibration and secure the RAM3000D firmly in place during operation
- Deluxe model includes GFCI receptacle, circuit breaker and hour meter