The shape of the future is here with state-of-the-art features and outstanding air scrubbing performance in one lightweight portable air scrubber. Introducing the Predator 1200 Portable Air Scrubber (PAS) from Abatement Technologies–the leader in portable HEPA filtration technology for over 20 years.
The Predator 1200 PAS Delivers Heavyweight Performance in a Lightweight Cabinet. At only 70 pounds, the patent pending Predator 1200 Portable Air Scrubber and Predator 1200-UV (with germicidal lamps) provide peak airflow of 1,000 cfm in a tough, ultra-strong rotational molded cabinet that holds up to normal dents, dings and scratches.
Other technical advancements in the Predator 1200 & 1200-UV PAS include:
- Virtually Indestructible-High-density TefgardTM polyethylene cabinet is strong, durable and has a lifetime warranty
- Unmatched Portability-Rolls easily onto any job location with a single worker
- Low Amperage Draw-‘Daisy-chain’ up to three units on one 115-volt/15-amp circuit
- True HEPA Filtration-Filters meet IEST media, testing & labeling requirements for 99.97% efficient filters
- Vapor-Lock® Activated Carbon Filters-Remove airborne gases, VOCs & odors
- Antimicrobial Growth Inhibitor-Smooth resin Tefgard cabinet is impregnated with EPA-registered antimicrobial and UV inhibitors, making it easier to clean and decontaminate
- Germicidal UV Lamps-Powerful germicidal UV lamps irradiate microbes & reduce microbial VOC & odors
- Economical to Operate-Our filters last longer and cost less to operate resulting in major savings in just the first year
- Safety First-ETL certified to UL electrical standards and meets UL94 flammability requirements
The Predator 1200 is ultra quiet with an operational sound level of only 62-67 dBA taken at 5 feet.
- Variable airflow with four settings, 300 cfm-1,000 cfm
- Weight including filter: 70 lbs.
- 6 ACH (Air Changes per Hour) in an 8,000 cu. ft. containment
Replacement Filters and Accessories:
- F621-12 - First Stage FIBER-TRAPPER® Particulate Pre-filter (Case of 12)
- H502-6 - Second Stage Particulate Filter (Case of 6)
- VL1002-6 - Optional Third Stage VAPOR-LOCK® High Capacity Activated Carbon Filter (Case of 6), VL1002 (1 ea.)
- H610C-99 - Final Stage 99.97% HEPA Filter