High efficiency air filtration, the maximum clean air rating from AHAM, and extreme versatility – all with a small footprint! The DefendAir HEPA 500 combines advanced clean air performance with the valuable features to help make the restorer’s job easier.
The DefendAir HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles, and provides 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration jobs.
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Advanced filtration technology
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 1500 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
- Model: F284
- Power: 3 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: (H × W × D) 24.6 × 26.2 × 18.2 in.; 62.5 × 66.5 × 46.2 cm
- Duct sizes Intake: 12 in.; Outlet: 8 in.
- Use weight: 44 lbs | 19.9 kg
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Air movement: 250 CFM (min.), 500 CFM (max.)
- Filter system: 2-stage
- Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology Pre-filter
- Standard paper pre-filter, plus Activated Carbon Filter and DOP filter options
- Daisy chain: Plug three units together – provides up to 1500 CFM
- GFCI Outlet protected Power cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
- Speed: Variable from 250 CFM to 500 CFM
- Filter change light Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety marks: UL/C-UL Listed